Garmin introduces new 2015 Marine line at FLIBS
We’re gearing up for the 55th Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show this week with some exciting new product announcements to benefit virtually every type of mariner! Our 2015 Marine product line features new chartplotters and combo products, open-array radars and autopilot solutions, black-box sonar and transducers with scanning sonar – read on to learn more!
- Offered in sonar and non-sonar versions, the new GPSMAP 7400/7600 series of chartplotters is available with wide 7, 8, 10 or 12-inch touchscreens. They are fully networkable, have a 10Hz GPS and are available with preloaded maps including both BlueChart g2 and LakeVü HD. With anglers of all types in mind, the GPSMAP 7400xsv and 7600xsv series features integrated premium sonar technology, boasting traditional HD-ID sonar, true dual 1kW CHIRP sonar, CHIRP DownVü and SideVü to provide the clearest scanning sonar available on the water.
- Designed for serious sport fishermen, the GSD 25 is a remote network solution that provides outstanding fish finding and bottom tracking capabilities. Incorporating DownVü and SideVü, the clearest scanning sonar on the water, with true, dual 1kW CHIRP, the GSD 25 helps provide crystal clear image with excellent target separation and location – all the way down to 5,000 feet! – without the need for multiple black boxes.
- The new line of echoMAP combo chartplotters integrates scanning sonar without the need for an
additional sounder black box. Along with a user-friendly interface and built-in cartography, the new echoMAP series is available in a 4, 5, 7 or 9-inch color display and accommodates boaters and anglers of all types. All units have built-in traditional and DownVü scanning sonar and the 7 and 9-inch products also integrate built-in SideVü scanning sonar.
- Our new line of high-definition GMR 424, 624/626 and 1224/1226 xHD2 open-array radars offer brand new features and capabilities that provide better precision, targeting and performance while transmitting at 4, 6 and 12kW respectively. New settings include Bird Mode that finds flocks at the water’s surface and dual radar support which gives the boater the capability to run dual radars or domes on board.
- The GHP Reactor Autopilot Series provides unprecedented performance by integrating a new, solid-state 9axis attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that yields less heading error and course deviation, reduced rudder movement, and lower power consumption, thus providing a smoother ride and overall better experience for all on-board.
- Supporting both the newest lines of Garmin GPSMAP and echoMAP, the new array of thru-hull and transom-mounted scanning transducers is a valuable addition to any vessel. The new GT21/40/41 series complements the newest echoMAP products, while the GT50/51 is compatible with the new echoMAP as well as the GPSMAP 7400/7600 series. These new transducers provide our crystal clear DownVü and SideVü scanning technology and are available in a variety of mounting options and price points for mariners of all types.
Visit garmin.com/marine2015 for more information on the full line of products.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.