Curran’s Cauliflower “Fried Rice”
Plan out your meals for the entire week! It will make grocery shopping and eating healthy a breeze. Ambassador Curran Blevins gives us a guilt-free recipe for fried rice! This meal is grain free, gluten free, and low carb. Perfect as a side dish. Double the recipe to make enough for lunches the entire week!
- 2 TBSP – Coconut Oil
- 1 head Grated Cauliflower (Time saver: Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods have this pre-made!)
- 2 Organic free range eggs
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen veggies
- 2 green onions
- pinch of himalayan sea salt, sesame seeds, garlic and ground pepper
- 3 TBSP – coconut aminos
- Optional: protein of choice
- Combine 1 tbsp. of coconut oil with 2 eggs in a bowl, then whisk to combine and set aside.
- Chop Cauliflower head into chucks and send through a food processor – or grate on a box grater.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of coconut oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add in cauliflower, chopped green onion, and frozen mixed veggies. Stir-fry until cauliflower begins to turn tender (about 3-4 minutes). Add seasoning and continue to stir-fry.
- Push cauliflower rice mixture to the sides of the pan to create an opening in the center. Add the eggs and scramble.
- Toss mixture to combine all ingredients and drizzle gluten free coconut amigos over the rice.
- Serve hot! Your macros will thank you later.
The post Curran’s Cauliflower “Fried Rice” appeared first on Garmin Blog.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.